The Brice house is located at 42 East Street in downtown Annapolis. Construction was started in 1761 by John Brice, who died in 1766. Construction was completed by Colonel James Brice, who married Juliana Jennings in 1781.
During this time, many dignitaries, such as the Marquis De Lafayette, dined here. Juliana was described as a gracious and outgoing host. Upon the death of Col. Brice, the house was occupied by his eldest son, Thomas J. Brice, a lifelong bachelor.
Jacobsen was hired by The International Masonry Institute's Jack Joyce to overhaul and take the building back to it's original slpnedor as one of America's great Federal houses.